Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Loreal Quick Blue High Performance Powder Bleach Review

I orginally bought this tub at a Sally's Beauty Supply store down in the Sacramento area.

Retailed at $23.99 but was on sale for $14. (You should never have to purchase this one pound  tub for more than $15 anywhere. Please check on Amazon...they ship for ~$15.)

Overall, I highly reccommend this bleach powder. It is very delicate to the scalp versus other drugstore brands I've used from CVS.

In the tub, you should find two seperate bags with a blue-ish color or bleach powder and a little plastic scooper. Yes, I was quite surprised because I thought the whole tub would have been filled with bleach powder.
[Of course bleach is very damaging to the hair and always follow the directions when bleaching your hair. Follow up with an intense conditioner. ]

xoXOxo

Ms Sally Wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment